Designed to bring leading edge voice, video, data and mobility features to both medium and large businesses as well as small to medium enterprises. The UCM6510 IP PBX appliance creates a customizable, scalable and complete network solution. Powered by advanced hardware and software functionalities, this converged voice, video, data, fax, security surveillance and mobility solution that anchor any communications network.
The UCM6510 creates a manageable on premise anchor to your communications network. This enterprise-grade IP PBX comes equipped with a suite of advanced call handling and network data features- all with no licensing and fees. Its scalability offers deployments that can support up to 2000 users and supports E1, T1 and J1. The UCM6510 series allows businesses to unify multiple communication technologies such as: voice, video, surveillance, data tools and facility access management into one common platform that can be managed and accessed remotely. With features such as: customizable call-routing, multi-level IVRs, call queues, auto-attendant, call detail records, multi-site peering, SIP video support, voicemail/fax forwarding to email and more, the UCM6510 delivers completely unified communications.
• Supports up to 2000 SIP endpoint registrations, up to 200 concurrent calls and up to 64 conference attendees
• 1GHz quad-core Cortex A9 processor
• 1GB DDR3 Ram, 32GB Flash
• 1 Integrated T1/E1/J1 interface, 2PSTM trunk FXO ports, 2 analog telephone/Fax FXS ports with lifeline capability, Unlimited SIP trunk accounts
• Gigabit network ports with Integrates PoE, USB, SD card, integrated NAT router
• Comprehensive security protection using SRTP, TLS and HTTPS with hardware encryption accelerator
• Quickly setup and provision Grandstream endpoints using the Auto-Discovery and Zero Config feature within the product’s web user interface
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.