The GXP1782 is a powerful mid-range IP phone with advanced telephony features. This mid-range IP phone comes equipped with 8 lines, 4 SIP accounts, 8 dual-color line keys and 4 XML programmable context sensitive soft keys on a 200×80 pixel back-lit LCD display screen.
• 8 lines, 8 dual-color line keys (with 4 SIP accounts), 4 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
• 32 digitally programmable & customizable BLF/fast dial keys
• HD wideband audio, full duplex speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation
• 5-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
• Dual-switched Gigabit ports (GXP1782) or dual-switched 10/100Mbps ports (GXP1780), integrated PoE
• Built-in USB port for importing and exporting data only
• Supports headset use with a RJ9 headset jack and EHS support for EHS-capable Plantronics headsets
• TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls & accounts and Kensington Security Slot support
• Large phonebook capacity with up to 2,000 contacts and call history with up to 500 records
• Use with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBX appliance for zero – configuration provisioning, also supports automated provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.