GXP1760 Mid-Rage IP phones is ideal for growing businesses as it offers a high-end, sleek design and mid-range capacity that business can grow with and depend on at the competitive price that you need now. The GXP1760 supports 6 lines, 3 SIP accounts and includes 24 digitally programmable BLF/speed-dial keys.
he GXP1760 is a mid-range SIP phone with a new sleek design and moderate call volume features. For added personalization, the GXP1760 features personalized ring tone/ring back tone music and integration with advanced web and enterprise applications as well as local weather services. It’s also one of the first Grandstream phones to be equipped with a Kensington Security Slot— one of the most popular anti-theft solutions on the market.
The GXP1760 supports the fastest possible connection speeds with dual auto sensing 10/100Mbps network ports as well as automated provisioning features with media access control.
• Supports 6 lines and 6 dual-color line keys (with 3 SIP accounts), 4 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
• 24 digitally programmable & customizable BLF/fast dial keys
• HD wideband audio, full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation
• 5-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
• Dual 10/100 Mbps ports, built-in PoE
• Built-in USB port for importing and exporting data only
• Supports headset use with a RJ9 headset jack and EHS support for EHS-capable Plantronics headsets
• TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls & accounts and Kensington Security Slot support
• Large phonebook capacity with up to 2,000 contacts and call history with up to 500 records
• Use with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBX appliance for zero- configuration provisioning, also supports automated provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file