A weatherproof, infrared camera that enables users to monitor and secure important low light outdoor environments. The GXV3672 v2 comes with a 3.6mm lens for monitoring wide angles at close proximity settings such as: building entrances, outdoor warehouses, parking garages and outdoor reception areas.
The GXV3672 v2 is an ideal solution that secures crucial facility access points and spaces. Its 3.6mm lens is perfect for wide angle monitoring of nearby subjects. Users can utilize greater detail orientation with its 1080p HD capabilities and auto exposure/auto white balance algorithm for exceptional performance in all lighting conditions.
The GXV3672 v2 series can be managed with GSURF Pro (Grandstream’s FREE Video Management Software that allows simultaneous control of up to 72 cameras) along with other ONVIF complaint video management systems.
• GXV3672_HD and GXV3672_FHD offer an 8mm lens, which is ideal for distance monitoring
• GXV3672_HD_36 and GXV3672_FHD_36 offer a 3.6mm lens, ideal for wide angle and close proximity monitoring
• IP66 certified weatherproof casing
• Advanced multi-streaming rate real-time H.264, Motion JPEG
• Integrated Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af)
• Supports Motion Detection and can send notifications when security events occur to IP Video Phones, IP Phones, screenshot to email, and more