The DP750 creates an immersive DECT network that enable mobile and efficient movement in your organization. A powerful mobile solution, user flexibility is achieved when pairing with up to 5 of Grandstream’s DP720 DECT handsets. The DP750 supports a range of up to 300 meters outdoors and 50 meters indoors and delivers up to 10 SIP accounts and 5 concurrent calls while offering essential call control features and functionalities such as: 3-way conferencing, call forward and call transfer.
A seamless and unified interaction between DP720s can be achieved through the DP750, by giving all DP720s a shared SIP account from the DP750. The DP750 supports a variety of auto provisioning methods and TLS/SRTP/HTTPS encryption security.
• Up to 10 SIP accounts per system; up to 10 lines per handset; up to 5 concurrent calls per DECT system
• Supports a range of up to 300 meters outdoors and 50 meters indoors
• 3-way voice conferencing, full HD audio, integrated PoE
• Automated provisioning options include TR-069 and XML config files
• TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
• Use with Grandstream’s UCM series of IP PBXs for Zero Config provisioning
• Offers multiple ring group options, including Circular, Linear, Parallel and Shared modes
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.