The DP750 creates an immersive DECT network that enable mobile and efficient movement in your organization. A powerful mobile solution, user flexibility is achieved when pairing with up to 5 of Grandstream’s DP720 DECT handsets. The DP750 supports a range of up to 300 meters outdoors and 50 meters indoors and delivers up to 10 SIP accounts and 5 concurrent calls while offering essential call control features and functionalities such as: 3-way conferencing, call forward and call transfer.
A seamless and unified interaction between DP720s can be achieved through the DP750, by giving all DP720s a shared SIP account from the DP750. The DP750 supports a variety of auto provisioning methods and TLS/SRTP/HTTPS encryption security.
• Up to 10 SIP accounts per system; up to 10 lines per handset; up to 5 concurrent calls per DECT system
• Supports a range of up to 300 meters outdoors and 50 meters indoors
• 3-way voice conferencing, full HD audio, integrated PoE
• Automated provisioning options include TR-069 and XML config files
• TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
• Use with Grandstream’s UCM series of IP PBXs for Zero Config provisioning
• Offers multiple ring group options, including Circular, Linear, Parallel and Shared modes