Grandstream’s powerful entry-level Basic IP phone, the GXP1630 delivers an effective communication platform for access to quick call control. Delivering a vibrant and clear user interface, this device is the perfect solution for those who handle low to medium call volume and require access to key call efficiency functionalities.
The GXP1630 SIP phone comes equipped with a suite of VoIP features that are deployed in a clear and easy-to-use fashion. Focused primarily for low to medium call volumes and efficient call handling, its 3 line/SIP account design and 8 dual-colored BLF/speed dial keys gives this versatility. The GXP1630 also supports the best possible connection speeds and call quality with its dual Gigabit ports and HD audio on both speakerphone and handset. With other features such as its integrated PoE, 3 XML programmable soft keys and 4-way conferencing support, the GXP1630 is a high quality and versatile Basic IP phone.
• 3 SIP accounts, 3 line keys, 4-way conferencing, 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
• HD audio on speakerphone and handset
• Dual switched Gigabit ports, integrated PoE
• 8 dual colored BLF/speed dial keys
• EHS support for Plantronics headsets
• Up to 500 contacts, call history up to 200 records