A powerful Gigabit phone for the desktop user who requires standard communication support with quick network access. The GXP1628 supports essential call features and a 132×48 backlit LCD display to deliver clear and easy call control and manipulation. This is a perfect selection for the user who requires an intuitive and essential desktop phone.
The GXP1628 brings an efficient call environment to any desktop. This phone delivers an easy-to-use interface and simple design with its 132×48 backlit LCD screen, 2-line/SIP account keys and 8 dual colour LCD BLF/speed dial keys. Also, equipped with dual Gigabit ports with integrated PoE, GXP1628 is built for a variety of deployment scenarios. In addition to this, its added customization and usability comes with a built-in HD audio and 3 XML programmable soft keys.
• 2 SIP accounts, 2 line keys, 3-way conferencing, 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
• HD audio on speakerphone and handset
• Dual-switched Gigabit ports, integrated PoE
• 8 dual-colored BLF/speed dial keys
• EHS support for Plantronics headsets
• Up to 500 contacts, call history up to 200 records