A powerful Gigabit phone for the desktop user who requires standard communication support with quick network access. The GXP1628 supports essential call features and a 132×48 backlit LCD display to deliver clear and easy call control and manipulation. This is a perfect selection for the user who requires an intuitive and essential desktop phone.
The GXP1628 brings an efficient call environment to any desktop. This phone delivers an easy-to-use interface and simple design with its 132×48 backlit LCD screen, 2-line/SIP account keys and 8 dual colour LCD BLF/speed dial keys. Also, equipped with dual Gigabit ports with integrated PoE, GXP1628 is built for a variety of deployment scenarios. In addition to this, its added customization and usability comes with a built-in HD audio and 3 XML programmable soft keys.
• 2 SIP accounts, 2 line keys, 3-way conferencing, 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
• HD audio on speakerphone and handset
• Dual-switched Gigabit ports, integrated PoE
• 8 dual-colored BLF/speed dial keys
• EHS support for Plantronics headsets
• Up to 500 contacts, call history up to 200 records
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.