A standard Basic IP desktop phone to keep workers in touch and productive. The GXP1620 features effective and essential functionalities to create an easy-to-use experience for a user with light to medium call volume. Its focus on essential features and standard call support makes the GXP1620 a versatile and dependable phone.
Stay in touch with others with its 2 lines/SIP accounts, enjoy crystal clear HD audio and utilize its dual-switched 10/100 mbps ports (with integrated PoE on the GXP1625) for a flexible deployment. Maximize your productivity with essential supported features such as 3-way conferencing and 3 XML programmable soft keys. Together, these features make the GXP1625 an easy-to-use and effective Basic IP phone.
• 2 SIP accounts, 2 line keys, 3-way conferencing, 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
• Dual-switched 10/100 mbps ports
• HD audio on speakerphone and handset
• EHS support for Plantronics headsets
• Up to 500 contacts, call history up to 200 records