A standard Basic IP desktop phone to keep workers in touch and productive. The GXP1620 features effective and essential functionalities to create an easy-to-use experience for a user with light to medium call volume. Its focus on essential features and standard call support makes the GXP1620 a versatile and dependable phone.
Stay in touch with others with its 2 lines/SIP accounts, enjoy crystal clear HD audio and utilize its dual-switched 10/100 mbps ports (with integrated PoE on the GXP1625) for a flexible deployment. Maximize your productivity with essential supported features such as 3-way conferencing and 3 XML programmable soft keys. Together, these features make the GXP1625 an easy-to-use and effective Basic IP phone.
• 2 SIP accounts, 2 line keys, 3-way conferencing, 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
• Dual-switched 10/100 mbps ports
• HD audio on speakerphone and handset
• EHS support for Plantronics headsets
• Up to 500 contacts, call history up to 200 records
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.