Designed for users looking to connect their analog devices to a VoIP network, in either a home or office. The HT814 is a powerful analog telephone adapter that is easily deployable and manageable. It comes equipped with 4 FXS ports and an integrated Gigabit NAT router.
The HT814 delivers powerful VoIP technology and routing capabilities to home and office environments, and allows users to successfully connect their analog devices to a manageable, robust network. Built using Grandstream’s market-leading SIP ATA/gateway technology, with millions of units successfully deployed worldwide, this powerful ATA features exceptional voice quality in various applications and environments. The HT814 comes with 4 easy-to-use FXS ports, an integrated Gigabit NAT router, state-of-the-art encryption with a unique security certificate per unit, automated provisioning for volume deployment and device management and outstanding network performance.
• Supports 4 SIP profiles through 4 FXS ports and dual Gigabit ports
• Includes a built-in NAT router which can handle routing speeds up to 100MBps
• TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
• Automated provisioning options include TR-069 and XML config files
• Supports 3-way voice conferencing
• Failover SIP server automatically switches to secondary server if main server loses connection
• Supports T.38 Fax for creating Fax-over-IP
• Supports a wide range of caller ID formats
• Use with Grandstream’s UCM series of IP PBXs for Zero Configuration provisioning
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.