The HT702 is a 2 port analog telephone adapter (ATA) for residential and office environments. Its ultra-compact size, superb voice quality, advanced VoIP functionality, strong security protection, excellent manageability and auto provisioning options enable users to take advantage of VoIP on analog phones and enables service providers to offer high quality IP service. The HT702 is an ideal ATA for individual use and for large scale commercial IP voice deployments.
• 2 FXS analog telephone port, 10/100 Mbps port
• Status LED for power, internet, LINK/ACT and phone status
• Supports up to 2 SIP accounts
• Advanced telephony features include caller ID, call waiting
• 3-way voice conference, transfer, forward, do not disturb, message indicator, multi-language voice prompts, T.38 fax, flexible dial plan and more
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.